Chicago Trading Academy will issue an official letter of invitation and also send a copy of certificate of good standing for Chicago Trading Academy (official document from the office of the Illinois secretary of state) to our enrolled students who, in addition to having access to the course(s) want to come to Chicago to attend the complimentary in- class training/seminar. The letter of invitation and the copy of certificate of good standing can assist as a supporting document when applying for a travel visa. Present the letter of invitation from Chicago Trading Academy along with other supporting documents to the Consular Officer during the visa interview.
If you enroll for any of our course(s) and wish to come for our complimentary in-class training/seminar in Chicago, you have the option to request for a letter of Invitation if you are outside of the U.S.; send an email to email@example.com and let us know the seminar date you wish to attend. We will verify and confirm your registration and payment, and send you a letter of Invitation along with a copy of certificate of good standing for Chicago Trading Academy ( complimentary official document from the office of the Illinois secretary of state ). Seats are limited for the complimentary in-class training/seminar, hence it is strongly advised that you also contact us to reserve your seat; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to seeing you in Chicago. We recommend applying for your travel visa as soon as possible.
APPLY EARLY! Click here to visit the U.S. Department of State website and learn about the visa application process.
This program enables nationals of participating countries to travel to the United States for tourism or business for stays of 90-days or less without obtaining a visa. Please visit the U.S. Department of State website and learn about the U.S Visa waiver program.
1. Include the letter of invitation from Chicago Trading Academy.
2. Include the copy of certificate of good standing for Chicago Trading Academy.
3. Provide proof of course registration.(Print out the email sent by Chicago Trading Academy confirming the course registration)
4. Visa applicants are expected to provide evidence they intend to return to their country of residence. Therefore, applicants should provide proof of binding or sufficient ties to their home country or permanent residence abroad. Visa applications are more likely to be successful if done in the visitor’s home country.
5. Applicants should present their entire trip itinerary, including travel to any countries other than the United States, at the time of their visa application.
6. All applicants must be able to qualify for a visa on their own merits under the requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Please note that we do not guarantee issuance of a travel visa.
Our main office is located at 401 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL,U.S.A. and our training center is located at Schmitt Academic Center (DePaul University), 2320 North Kenmore Avenue, Chicago,IL, U.S.A.
January 22nd - January 23rd, 2021
February 26th - February 27th, 2021
March 26th - March 27th, 2021
April 23rd - April 24th, 2021 May 21st - May 22nd, 2021 June 25th - June 26th, 2021
July 23rd - July 24th, 2021
August 27th - August 28th, 2021
September 24th - September 25th, 2021 October 22nd - October 23rd, 2021 November 19th - November 20th, 2021 December 18th - December 19th, 2021
In-class training/seminar runs between 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Chicago is a world class city with two major airports; Chicago O'Hare International Airport and Midway International Airport.
There are easy means of transportation to get to the training center. Chicago Transit Authority train and bus system is easily accessible 24 hours a day and the closest public transportation is located at Fullerton station serviced by the Red, Purple and Brown Line trains as well as bus number 74. Other means of transportation include taxis and also rideshare services like Uber and Lyft.
Chicago has major hotels you can reserve and book your accommodation to make your visit a lifetime experience. We do not have any affiliation with hotels, but we recommend visiting these websites below for reservation/booking.